Thursday, August 20, 2009

Moving Forward with a Gig...

So I've got my first decently size gig to work on.

The only problem is that this particular gig is a website, and the website is a complete and total mess. The content is poor to non-existent, and the format is atrocious (alas, I'll have no control over the format). So it looks like I've got my work cut out for me over the next 2 weeks or so, getting the site up to snuff.

But you know what? That doesn't matter. The point is that I've got a writing gig that will likely be mine for the next several months, and I need to take advantage of it and garner some clips out of it.

Once I do, I'll be sure to post the link.

So there we go - if I can snag an exclusive gig, you can do the same with whatever it is you're after.

Avante!

No comments:

Post a Comment