Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Little Victories - Day 15

I expanded on a previous victory today.

A while back, I posted about how I never take a full day off for myself.  Today, I took that concept a step further.

I took my time off today to fully absorb in a slower, more leisurely pace of life.

I woke up.  Tooled around the house a bit.  Got my hair cut.  Wandered a Best Buy and a Barnes and Noble completely aimlessly with no purpose other than browsing.  Met Bree for lunch at a local sandwich shop.  Got some ice cream.  Then, before I had to head out and be productive... I took a nap.

Me!  A nap!  Unheard of!

But you know what?  It was nice.  It was leisurely.  It didn't revolve around stressing to make money for someone or any semblance of responsibility whatsoever.

It's how we were meant to be.

350 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment