Friday, January 4, 2013

Little Victories - Day 4

Today, I did something I've been putting off for some time.  I have a number of work shirts that are either missing buttons or have oil stains on them.  Due to my laziness, I've just been tossing those shirts back into circulation and grabbing a clean one - only to find those same shirts later and do exactly the same thing.  Over.  And over.  And over again.

Today, I came across one of those shirts.  Not only did I tag it to be returned to the uniform company for replacement, but I set up a spot I can drop the other shirts as I come across them.  In a week or two, those uniforms will be replaced and my collection of work shirts to pull from will be expanded back to its original count.

Little victories.  361 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment