Thursday, January 3, 2013

Little Victories - Day 3

I'll admit it, I'm cheating today.

I haven't actually completed a little victory by the time I wrote this, but I am working on one.

Today, I set aside some time to prep my laundry for the next week.  Basically, I took enough pairs of socks, pants, boxers, undershirts, and work shirts to last until my next day off and put them in the laundry.  As I write this, I'm waiting for the dryer to finish.  From there, I'm going to take all those clothes and consolidate them on hangars.  Each hangars will have a pair of socks, a pair of pants, a pair of boxers, a shirt, and an undershirt.  That way, when I wake up every morning for the next 5 days,  all my work clothes are in a single spot.  I won't have to check multiple spots for clothes, and won't run the risk of failing to realize when I run low on clothing.

Should save me a few minutes each morning.  Who knows what I can cram into that time?

Little victories.  3 down.  362 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment