Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things: Day 5


DAY 5: DRUNK SANTA

You'd think this one speaks for itself...

I can't say a whole lot about Drunk Santa, other than he makes me happy.  Some careless individual at Target, or perhaps some inconsiderate jackass customer, make up this product in such a manner as to brighten up my Christmas spirits.  Given that I'm not a particularly religious person and that I don't celebrate Christmas anymore, but rather Zombie Christmas, it can be tough to light my Christmas fire.

I felt it was my solemn responsibility to preserve the memory of Drunk Santa via photo for 3 reasons:

1) Leaving Drunk Santa on the shelf gave hundreds of lucky children everywhere (who go to that particular store, at least) a chance to see who Santa really is... absolutely, 100%, and without question (probably).

2) Bringing Drunk Santa home and setting him up as Drunk Santa is less a Christmas miracle and more "that guy who makes Santa look drunk in his home."

3) Drunk Santa is actually pretty ugly.  I can think of better, and possibly even more drunk, Santas to spend my money on.

Drunk Santa - I raise my glass to you in the hopes that you'll continue to confuse Christmas trees with urinals and wrapped presents with toilet bowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment