Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things - Day 7

DAY 7: THE "I'M FEELING BETTER" DAY

You know that first day you know you're better after being sick?  Not that first day you start to recover... and not that day when everyone else realizes you're better.  No, that first day that you know that you're better.

That day where you've got the once-in-a-while sniffle and the one-time-every-5-hours cough.  That day where you feel like you could take on a bull elephant with a Q-Tip and some bikini wax.  That day everyone else tells you to "take it easy and get better" and you just want to cram a flaming spear down their gullet because you know you're again ready to take on the world.  Take it on hard.  And fast.  And without any lube.

Yeah... that day.

This photo is in no way relevant... just fun.


I'm having that day today.

And I just realized that day is actually one of my favorite things.

So screw you, world!  That day is today!  And I hope the way I took you on was consensual!

No comments:

Post a Comment